The Bestway Hydro-Force White Cap SUP is a perfect stand up paddle board for beginning and experienced riders. It can hold a surfer up to 209 pounds and is a great way to get up, sit down, and explore the water.
The White Cap offers plenty of foot room to stand up on the non-slip traction pad or functions as a kayak with the included seat with backrest. Its 3 modeled fins give you stability and great directional control out on the water.
The drop stitch material is incredibly strong. When inflated the White Cap feels just like a hard board, but unlike a hard board, it can be deflated for easy storage. The deck carry handle and steel tow ring make it easy to transport around the lake too.
The paddle board set includes everything you need like a paddle, hand pump, travel bag, and pressure gauge. So get out there and have a water adventure with the Bestway Hydro-Force White Cap SUP.
- Hydro-Force White Cap inflatable stand up paddle board & kayak
- Drop stitch material provides unparalleled strength and durability
- 3-ply reinforced polyester with double PVC wall for durability
- Non-slip traction pad
- 3 modeled side fins directional stability
- Convenient deck handle to easily pick up and carry the SUP
- Quick inflation and deflation air valve
- Easy to store when not in use
- Steel tow ring
- Package includes:
- Aluminum oar
- Hand pump
- Seat with backrest
- Travel bag for accessories
- Pressure gauge
- Capacity: 1 person (209 pounds max)
- Dimensions: 120 x 32 x 4 inches
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Bestway Warranty Coverage: 180-day inflatable board, 30-day included accessories
- Quantity: 4