Spend less time messing around with controls and more time relaxing. The Hayward Universal H-Series Natural Gas Heater is the “universal” energy efficient remedy for any new or existing in-ground pool or spa.
An industry-leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump run time to provide energy savings of up to 18 percent when compared to less efficient options. The energy efficiency of this natural gas heater combined with low NOx emissions, a standard cupro-nickel heat exchanger, and ultimate installation flexibility on new or existing equipment pads to responsibly heat a pool or spa today and for years to come. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate, eliminating outside weather variables that can affect heating performance.
This heater’s LED control panel provides information about digital temperature readout and diagnostics, allowing for quick use and easy identification. The Universal H-Series Natural Gas Heater is a premium heating experience from Hayward, designed to help you relax and take a load off while in the pool or spa.
- Heater provides reliable, long-lasting comfort for in-ground pools and spas with a surface area of up to 600 feet where natural gas is available
- Polymer header provides superior hydraulic performance to save energy and protect against the damaging effects of erosion from high flow conditions
- Designed for today’s larger diameter plumbing systems with 2 x 2 1/2 inch CPVC unions
- Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate, eliminating all outside weather variables
- Patented single header “V” baffle designed heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating, and virtually no condensation
- Constructed with highly resilient Cupro Nickel for greater durability and longevity even in salt-based, high flow, or aggressive water chemistry setups
- Easy-to-read LED control panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of serviceable components
- BTU Output: 200,000 BTUs
- Indoor Vent Pipe Diameter: 6 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.3 x 32.8 x 30.6 inches
- Weight: 161 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty