Oase Nozzle – Vulcan 43 – 3 Silver
The Oase Fountain Nozzle – Vulcan 43-3 Silver is ideal for creating tiered patterns with stable jets that are resistant to wind. The nozzle can be taken apart for easy cleaning, and it works with both fresh water and pool water. It is also not dependent on water level.
Creating beautiful, tiered patterns in your fountain or water feature is easy with the Oase Fountain Nozzle – Vulcan 43-3 Silver. This nozzle produces individual jets of water that are stable in the wind, and can be disassembled for easy cleaning. It is designed to work with both fresh water and pool water, and is not affected by changes in water level. Add the Oase Fountain Nozzle – Vulcan 43-3 Silver to your fountain or water feature today for stunning results.
* All Vulcan nozzles are pod type with smooth bore nozzles. Internal baffles reduce pressure to the outer rings of nozzles.
* The larger sizes of Vulcan Nozzles (200/19-6T and 300/19-8T) have individual Comet nozzles which are adjustable and have straightening vanes. The Comet nozzles are adjustable within 24～.
* Vulcan nozzles are water level independent and can be located in “dry”areas.
* See also the section on “Maxi Vulcan Nozzles”for use with the Maxi Stratavator floating fountain. “Maxi Vulcan Nozzles”are PVC bodied with brass Comet nozzles and have a higher jet density. All “Maxi”nozzles are usable in conventional installations.
- Attractive multi-stage water pattern
- Precise full jets that are stable in wind
- Water-level independent
- Easy to clean
|Dimensions (? x H)
|87 x 116mm
|Double coated brass
Oase Vulcan 43-3 Nozzle