1-1/2 Horsepower (HP) DA-20 Display Aerator by Scott
The DA-20 is the workhorse of the Scott Aerator product line. Display Aerators are designed to inject oxygen back into the water, which in turn helps suppress algae growth and pesky insects while safely promoting a healthy environment for fish and other wildlife.
The DA-20 is manufactured using stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty.
The 1.5-hp DA-20 Display Aerator is a water feature workhorse.
If you own a big pond that needs heavy-duty aeration but you also want a ?graceful, ?pleasant-sounding water feature, the 1.5-hp DA-20 Display Aerator is perfect for you.
The 1.5-hp DA-20 forcefully moves an impressive 600 gallons of water per minute into a ?10-foot-high cascade that can be adjusted as wide as ?25 feet. Its powerful flow rate not only looks great, but it also keeps algae off the surface, makes the water clean and clear, repels mosquitoes and other bugs, and adds plenty of healthy oxygen to your pond. Your fish will feel great, your pond-bottom much will break up, and the decaying matter will disintegrate quickly (meaning less pond muck over time).
The DA-20 ?features a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. And, with no oil to add or change and no control box required, it’s maintenance-free! The DA-20 is even easy to install, requiring just two anchoring ropes and weights or tethers.
Perhaps best of all, the DA-20 is engineered to be left in the water year-round. You’ll never need to remove it in fall or re-install in the spring. Simply shut the DA-20 off, allow it to freeze in, and forget about it until the thaw. Freezing water does no damage to the DA-20, even in the harshest winter.
The DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. ?
- 230-volt, 1.5-hp, oil-free motor.
- 600 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 10 feet high, ?25 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width.
- Cable is 12-gauge submersible with a plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered from 100 to 250 feet long. Please contact us to order longer lengths.
- Light kits can be added ?now or purchased later
- Approved for saltwater.
- Two 40-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation. A timer is available.
- No maintenance required.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single-phase, ?10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 3-phase and 50 Hz versions available ?
Designed for fresh and saltwater. GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
Having trouble deciding which Scott Aerator is right for your pond? Check out our blog post on the ? Scott Aerator DA-20 Series of Aerating Fountains. Also, read the Technical FAQs (frequently asked questions) we prepared just for your new Scott Aerator product. And if we haven’t addressed each and every one of your possible concerns, don’t hesitate to call.
SAMPLE ANCHORING METHOD